Frustrating week

Where did last week go?!  My only finish was six face masks - made for friends.  At least, for this lot, I had elastic.  And it was easy to find appropriate fabric in my stash for each friend.

I did spend about four hours on almost completing something and then realised that I had sewn part of it upside down, so had to spend too much time unsewing and undoing all my work.  Very frustrating!  I will finish it this week and post a photo.

Spent a reasonable amount of time on my hand quilting last week, while watching TV.  It is coming along nicely, but will be a long term project.  I will probably take a rest from hand quilting occasionally and do other hand work while watching TV.  I should set myself a deadline though, otherwise it will hang around forever.  So the deadline is Christmas! for my hand quilted bright colours quilt.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn is sewing weather

  We're off to the USA to visit our son very soon and I've made him a quilt - of course.  How else can I show my love?!  💓💓💓   La...