ScrapHappy Day!

My first ScrapHappy Day post.

I've joined an online group of bloggers who post monthly of their scrap achievements.  It can be anything made from scraps - obviously mine will mostly be fabric scraps. 

These blocks are inspired by Bonnie Hunter's scrappy trip around the world pattern.  Not sure which method of joining them I prefer.  Some blocks are made from squares rather than strips.



The bloggers below are all ScrapHappy Day participants, maybe not every month, but their blogs are worth looking at.  Hopefully I will be using my scraps up and can post at least one block done in a month.  We will see how I go.  



KateGun, EvaSue, Lynda,
Birthe, Turid, Tracy, Jan
Moira, SandraChrisAlys,
ClaireJeanDawnGwen,
Sunny, Kjerstin, Sue LVera, 
 Ann, Dawn 2, Carol, Preeti,
NรณilinVivKarrin, Amo, Alissa,
Lynn, TierneyHannah and Maggie





14 comments:

  1. Love Bonnies scrappy Trip. Your version is bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lou. My scraps do tend to be on the bright side.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the group. I look forward to watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making me welcome, Kate.

      Delete
  3. really lovely quilt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire. I think it is hard to go wrong with Bonnie Hunter's pattern.

      Delete
  4. This is on my bucket list for my scraps, and yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn. I want to make a block or two a month. If I do, I would have a top finished by the end of the year.

      Delete
  5. Just look at the beautiful project you are making from those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deana. It is amazing how the fabrics look so much better in the blocks. It is patchwork magic!

      Delete
  6. Thanks, Alissa. It is nice to be part of an online group like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the group! I think the Trip Around The World quilt is a great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Scrap Happy Day September 2024

Each month, we are reminded by Kate or Gun to post about our use of scraps in the last few weeks.  There's no obligation to post but it ...